Private lessons for the sport of Agility are a great choice for:
- People who want to try a session but don’t want to commit to a full class.
- Those who can’t attend regular classes and need a flexible schedule.
- Handlers who are getting ready for a trial and want to work on a particular skill.
- Fearful or Aggressive dogs that can’t learn in a group class. (Note: Joyce must be able to safely work with the student dog, if you have an aggressive dog, please call us with details and we can determine if this option is right for you.)
- Problem solving for specific challenges in any level of Agility.
1/2 hour lesson – $65
1 hour lesson – $125
About Joyce Gauthier, Agility Instructor
Joyce has been training and competing in agility for 20+ years with her three German shepherds. She has competed in NADAC, AKC, CPE and now primarily competes in USDAA.