Agility training gives your puppy life skills and appropriate behavior skills. Best of all, it helps you establish a good relationship with your puppy, making all of your time together more rewarding.
In this course, you and your puppy will work on:
- Age-appropriate obstacles
- Wobble Boards get puppies used to tippy things like teeters
- Planks get puppies used to things that resemble dog walks and A-frames
- Age-appropriate jump heights
- Body awareness for safe, accurate, efficient turns
- Flatwork that will help with handling obstacles on eventual courses
- Getting used to being measured
- Off-leash skills
- Confidence Building
- And so much more
Puppy Agility class will help your puppy build important foundation skills such as balance, focus, and confidence, which are needed to be successful on an agility course and in life!
No Reactive Dogs, dogs that bark at other dogs should take an appropriate class first before joining agility. Call us to determine which class is perfect!