- Marker Training
- Name Response
- Hand Target
- Or have attended Pack Of Paws Orientation
Does your dog steal your food or your things and play keep away? Lunge at anything that looks fun or interesting? Does he seem unsatisfied by a daily walk on a leash or free access to a fenced yard? Chew, dig, scratch, attention bark?
In this class, you will build on what you learned in basic obedience, learn games and fun activities with your dog, run agility courses and more:
- Teach your dog to make good choices
- Practice different tricks that improve body awareness for clumsy dogs
- Ideas to tire your dog out in small indoor space
- Help shy and timid dogs build confidence and trust
- Learn the basics for teaching complicated tricks
- Prepare for dog sports including: Agility, Flyball, Rally, Freestyle, etc.
No reactive dogs. Dog must be in healthy physical condition. Must Meet Minimum Requirements.