In this workshop, you will learn how to use toys and other forms of play to motivate and reward your dog.
Play provides many advantages that treats do not. Using play, you can turn a practice session into a fun game and create stronger drive, increased confidence, reduced stress, and an overall better learning experience.
• Does your dog not appear thrilled at the idea of a good game of tug with you?
• Does your dog not understand the game of Fetch?
• Having trouble figuring out how your dog wants to play?
• Is your dog so excited when playing that play becomes uncontrollable?
• Do you want to be able to reward your dog with something besides FOOD?
This class is for YOU!
Max 6 working dogs
NO REACTIVE DOGS