Separation anxiety is a treatable problem!
For dogs who need help resolving anxiety when left alone. A dog with separation anxiety may be destructive, eliminate indoors, bark or howl constantly or even harm themselves trying to escape their confines.
What we address: Reduce and ultimately eliminate the stress resulting from being alone. Eliminate barking, self mutilation, destruction of property, house soiling, etc.
Initial Training Package Includes:
- Evaluation of client-provided video by trainer
- Initial Consult (by phone) prior to first meeting
- Behavior Consult (in-home)
- (1) Follow up Video Analysis with Scheduled Teleconference
- (1) Follow up In Home visit
- Package Price: $415
Follow Up Options (available after initial training package is completed):
- By Appointment Live Feed Teleconference | $85
- Follow up In Home visit | $105
- Follow up Video Analysis with Scheduled Teleconference | $85
- Ability to take video. You can take video using your camera, your phone, your laptop, nearly every piece of electronics these days has the ability to take video.
- Ability to send video to us. We will provide you with several different ways to send video to us. We can appreciate that not everyone is technologically savvy, and there are many ways to send video, text, Facebook, YouTube, email and others.
- Patience. Separation Anxiety can be a tricky disorder to resolve, and some cases may need veterinary intervention as part of the treatment and training process, but nearly all cases can be resolved.
How it Works
- After you register for our Treating Separation Anxiety program, your consultant will call you to discuss the details of your dog’s behavior when he/she is left alone. You will be provided with instructions on how to send video(s) of your dog while he/she is alone.
- After you send your video(s), your consultant will review the video(s) so they can create a training plan.
- Your consultant will contact you to make the first in-person appointment. Since separation anxiety occurs when your dog is left alone, many of your appointments may be via telephone, video conferencing, or other remote method.
- You will send regularly scheduled videos of your dog, which will be reviewed by your consultant. Your consultant will then provide you with training plan modifications either in person or via video conferencing.
Optional Live Feed: We may opt to use Live Feed either via Zoom.us or Ustream.tv as an opportunity to watch the dog and the training process.