If your dog exhibits aggression, fear, anxiety or other dysfunctional behaviors, we are here to help!
Our trainers will determine the best training plan to minimize, and ultimately eliminate, stress for your dog and for the entire family.
Behavior Consult includes:
- 2 hour consultation
- Behavior assessment
- Immediate plan for training
- Follow up report
- Handouts for training (if applicable)
During this visit, we will talk about:
- Any prior training
- Your dog’s personal history
- Your dog’s history with you
- Your family dynamics
- Your dog’s abilities
- Your goals
This consult is essential if you are trying to determine if your training goals are achievable and if your dog can become the right dog for your home situation.
Your commitment to the behavior and training plan is crucial to your dog’s progress.
- Your consultant is available to you between lessons via telephone or email.
- Your consultant may recommend including your veterinarian on the case.
- Your consultant is available to you by telephone or email for 90 days after completion of your contract.
- Consultant’s written notes after each session are available at an additional charge.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment within 24 hours after dates are scheduled is required to confirm your appointments.
- CANCELLATIONS/RESCHEDULING: We require a minimum of 7 days notice if you wish to reschedule your lesson. Lessons cancelled with less than 7 days notice will not be rescheduled or refunded and you will be required to purchase an additional lesson if you wish to reschedule. Lessons are scheduled for maximum learning; cancelled lessons and delays in training can hinder the learning process and the opportunity for progress in behavior.
- REFUND POLICY: Private Lessons are non-refundable and non-transferrable. We do not offer refunds on unscheduled lessons. All sales and payments are final
Pack of Paws Dog Training reserves the right to terminate the training contract at any time during its term if the consultant determines that a danger exists to the health and safety of the public, the consultant, the owner or the dog due to non-compliance with management and training protocols or negligence on the part of the client. Should the consultant or pet owner terminate the training contract at any time prior to completion, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.