If your dog exhibits aggression, fear, anxiety or other dysfunctional behaviors, we are here to help!
- 1 Consult – $225 – 2 hour consult includes assessment, immediate plan for training and follow up report
- Additional Training Notes – If a training report with notes is desired after each lesson, please select that as an option during registration. Initial consult always includes a report. Example if you register for 8 consults and desire a report after each, order 7 training notes during registration @ $50 each.
- Handouts for training activities will be provided as applicable at no extra charge.
During our consultation, our trainers will determine the best training plan to minimize, and ultimately eliminate, stress for your dog and for the entire family.
We can also help you determine if your training goals are achievable and if your dog can become the right dog for your home situation.
During this visit, we will talk about your dog’s history, your dog’s history with you, any prior training, your goals, your family dynamics and assess the dog’s abilities.
- Your commitment to the behavior and training plan is crucial.
- You will receive the consultant’s written notes after each session, if you select the additional notes during registration.
- Your consultant is available to you between lessons via telephone or email.
- Your consultant may recommend including your veterinarian on the case.
- Your consultant is available to you by telephone or email for 90 days after completion of your contract.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment within 24 hours after dates are scheduled is required to confirm your appointments.
- Registrations are not transferable to another dog. Once lessons begin, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Canceled lessons impact the consultant’s schedule and availability for others interested in our training programs. Missed or canceled private lessons cannot be freely made up or rescheduled. Missed or canceled private lessons can be rescheduled for the full lesson price.
- No Refunds
Pack of Paws Dog Training reserves the right to terminate the training contract at any time during its term if the consultant determines that a danger exists to the health and safety of the public, the consultant, the owner or the dog due to non-compliance with management and training protocols or negligence on the part of the client. Should the consultant or pet owner terminate the training contract at any time prior to completion, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.