Our Puppy Kindergarten class provides puppy obedience and supervised socialization with people and other puppies which is crucial for your puppy to become a confident and social adult dog.
Your puppy will learn:
- To remain calm under distraction, to not bark at or get excited when new things present such as another dog, children, etc.
- Name and Name Response
- Polite Greetings
- Sit and Down
- Introduction to leash manners
- Socialization and confidence building
- Learning to wear a collar and harness
You will learn:
- How to raise a confident puppy
- Handling including brushing and nail trims
- Leash Handling
- Reduce biting
- Other puppy raising information
The easy-to-implement techniques you will learn in our Puppy Kindergarten will prepare your puppy for our Basic Obedience Level 1 class and get them started on their way to becoming the Perfect Family Dog!
Vaccinations: Puppies are required to have their first round of shots and a bordatella vaccine before attending class. Please bring proof of vaccination to your orientation class.
⭐ Puppy Kindergarten requires an orientation lesson, which you will select from the calendar below. Please bring your dog with you to orientation.
👉 After orientation, you will attend 5 consecutive weekly lessons on your chosen day and time.
❗❗ Missed lessons cannot be made up (no exceptions). If you are unable to attend 6 classes in a row, please consider purchasing our Flex-Pass and joining our Perfect Family Dog Obedience program instead.