Pack of Paws is equipped with the latest canine fitness equipment and supplies to give your dog the best experience in developing and maintaining excellent physical shape!
In this workshop, you will learn activities and exercises to keep your dog fit, happy and confident. This workshop is designed for all levels of fitness and focuses on full body strengthening, flexibility, balance and low impact cardiovascular exercises.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Older dogs to maintain mobility
- Dogs that need to lose weight
- Puppies who need to learn body awareness
- Dogs recovering from injury
- Owners who want to learn how to prevent injury in their dog
- Anyone who wants to learn how to help their dog stay fit and build a better bond with them!
No reactive dogs.
Deborah Taylor, M.S., is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed, Certified Canine Massage Therapist, Registered Dietician and a Doctor of Physical Therapy.