Kristine Rich leads this class and is an expert at teaching active attention.
What is “Active Attention”?
- Another dog walks past but your dog is more interested in you
- A person walks past but your dog is more interested in you
- A bunny runs by or a squirrel runs up a tree and your dog is more interested in you
- Active Attention translates to impulse control – meaning “think first, wait for information, then respond”.
Who should take our Get Focused! Level 2 Class?
- Graduates of our Get Focused! Level 1 Class
Continue working in higher levels of distraction with increasing criteria!