Tuition fee includes a maximum of 18 months to complete the program. Students who want to, or need more time, can purchase more time for a fee of $105 per month.
Tuition fee includes a dedicated number of on-hands appointments with your mentor per module. Additional appointments can be purchased for a fee of $65 per appointment. Please note that appointments that are made cannot be rescheduled if less than 7 days notice is given for that cancellation. Make-up appointments can be purchased for $65 per hour.
- The student may leave the program, for any reason, but there are no refunds.
- The mentor may ask the student to leave the program for unsafe handling practices.
There is inherent risk to working with dogs, Pack of Paws assumes no liability for your safety or any injury sustained during or after the Pro-Trainer course.
If you have not completed 100% of the hands on appointments with your mentor and 100% of the required practice hours within 18 months, you can extend your program for $105 per month plus payment for any required hands-on appointments with your mentor at the lowest private lesson rate that Pack of Paws is offering at that time.
- Payment in full for the program has been completed.
- All levels have been successfully completed and signed off by your mentor.
- You pass your final exam with at least an Excellent rating.
- The minimum number of hands-on appointments are successfully completed for every module and your skills are demonstrated for your mentor with both your own dog and dogs that are new to you, such as our daycare dogs or a friend’s dog.
- Please note that mere attendance for the appointments with your mentor does not guarantee successful completion of each level. Successful completion is achieved by demonstrating proficiency.
- Depending on the level or module, we allow for more than 1 appointment with your mentor thus giving time for practice and improvement.
- The minimum number of hands-on hours are completed and the sign in sheets completed by your mentor or the trainer in charge.
- Hours completed practicing the skills learned in each module, hours can be completed during our daycare services or group classes where appropriate.
- Please note that mere attendance at daycare, a group class, or other means to practice your new skills does not guarantee successful completion of each level.
- Required reading materials have been completed and discussed with your mentor.
- All video submissions have been submitted to your mentor and have been discussed with your mentor.
- You will be assigned 2 dogs from our Daycamp program. You will train 3 new behaviors from beginning to fluency for each of the 2 dogs to be demonstrated in person.
- You will train 5 new behaviors from beginning to fluency with your own dog, to be demonstrated either in person or via video.