Tuition fee includes a maximum of 6 months to complete the program. Students who want to, or need more time, can purchase more time for a fee of $250.00 per month which will include 2 hour of in person mentoring by appointment.
Tuition fee includes a dedicated number of appointments with your mentor per module. Additional appointments can be purchased for a fee of $150 per appointment. Please note that appointments that are made cannot be rescheduled if less than 7 days notice is given for that cancellation. Make-up appointments can be purchased for $150 per hour. Appointments for make-up are paid in advance.
This is classroom style learning fostering camaraderie and collaboration skills along with excellent training skills.
- The student may leave the program, for any reason, but there are no refunds.
- The mentor may ask the student to leave the program for unsafe handling practices.
There is inherent risk to working with dogs, Pack of Paws assumes no liability for your safety or any injury sustained during or after the Pro-Trainer course.
If you have not completed 100% of the appointments with your mentor and within 6 months, you can extend your program for $300 per month paid in advance which will include a maximum of 2 hours of in person learning.
- Payment in full for the program has been completed.
- All levels have been successfully completed and signed off by your mentor.
- You pass your final exam with at least an Excellent rating.
- The modules are successfully completed and your skills are demonstrated for your mentor with both your own dog and dogs that are new to you.
- Please note that mere attendance for the appointments with your mentor does not guarantee successful completion of each level. Successful completion is achieved by demonstrating proficiency.
- The minimum number of hands-on hours are completed and the sign in sheets completed by your mentor or the trainer in charge.
- Hours completed practicing the skills learned in each module, hours can be completed during our daycare services or group classes where appropriate.
- Please note that mere participation does not guarantee successful completion of each level.
- Required reading materials have been completed and discussed with your mentor.
- All video submissions have been submitted to your mentor and have been discussed with your mentor.
- You will train 5 new behaviors from beginning to fluency with your own dog, to be demonstrated either in person or via video.