Pack of Paws is equipped with the latest canine fitness equipment and supplies to give your dog the best experience in developing and maintaining excellent physical shape!
The Fit Dog is a great way to keep your dog fit, happy and confident. This class focuses on full body strengthening, flexibility, balance and low impact cardiovascular exercises.
Designed for all levels of fitness — from beginners to advanced Fit Dogs — this class can be taken over and over again to build on previous skills and individualize your class exercises.
The Fit Dog is ideal for:
- Older dogs to maintain mobility
- Dogs that need to lose weight
- Puppies who need to learn body awareness
- Dogs recovering from injury
- Owners who want to learn how to prevent injury in their dog
- Anyone who wants to learn how to help their dog stay fit and build a better bond with them!
This class offers fun stations each week designed to stretch and strengthen specific muscle groups.
Expect your dogs to be tired after their workout – both mentally and physically!
No reactive dogs.
Deborah Taylor, M.S., is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed, Certified Canine Massage Therapist, Registered Dietician and a Doctor of Physical Therapy.