Does your dog steal your food or your things and play keep away? Lunge at anything that looks fun or interesting? Does he seem unsatisfied by a daily walk on a leash or free access to a fenced yard? Chew, dig, scratch, attention bark?
In this class, you will build on what you learned in basic obedience, learn games and fun activities with your dog and more:
- Teach your dog to make good choices
- Use tug as a reward to make training more fun and interactive
- Teach your dog the rules of fetch including dropping the toy consistently
- Practice different tricks that improve body awareness for clumsy dogs
- Ideas to tire your dog out in small indoor space
- Help shy and timid dogs build confidence and trust
- Learn the basics for teaching complicated tricks
- Prepare for dog sports including: Agility, Flyball, Rally, Freestyle, etc.
No reactive dogs. Dog must be in healthy physical condition.