In this workshop, we will address on-course obedience for dogs who are participating in the sport of agility.
Does your dog do any of these things?
- Leave you to go sniffing
- Not recall
- Refuse an obstacle to go visiting
- Leave the Start Line
- Leave the Ring
- Struggle with setting up at the start line
- Struggle with excitement while getting into the ring
- Behave like a wild animal while waiting their turn
- Do you find it challenging to walk your dog in and out of the agility arena
Join us for an evening of Agility specific obedience. Whether you are new to the sport of agility or not, we’ve got some fun exercises planned!
Working spots – $105 – Maximum 6 dogs/handlers.
No Reactive Dogs. Dogs must be friendly toward other dogs and people.
Things to bring:
- An obscene amount of yummy treats
- 2 toys
- Water bowl and water
- Crate for your dog, we will be setting up like a trial, seminar or advanced class. You can also work out of your car if you wish.
- We will be working one dog at a time on course, while waiting your turn you will have exercises to work on.
- There will be a ring gate separating the waiting area and the course.