In this class, you will build on what you learned in Active Dog – Level 1 to increase criteria.
- Advanced Obedience
- Improved focus and attention under distractions
- Increased confidence and attention in sport classes or events like agility
- Teach your dog to stay calm in the presence of other high-drive working dogs
- Improved engagement with you under distraction
- Other tools to reinforce behavior
No reactive dogs. Dog must be in healthy physical condition.
Active Dog – Level 1 class or proficiency in the following skills:
- Working with Target Sticks
- Understanding Shaping
- Understanding Luring
- Paw Target
- Hand Target
- Sit and Stay, Sit and Wait
- Down and Stay, Down and Wait
- Reliable Name Response
- Reliable Recall
If you aren’t sure if your dog meets the requirements, please contact us before registering.