Daycamp with Training
Our day training program is staffed by experienced trainers that will design an educational program specifically for your dog.
Drop your dog or puppy off in the morning and pick him up in the afternoon for a full day of hard work and fun.
Drop off between 7:00 am and 9:00 am | Pickup between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm
Our daycamp services are ideal for:
- Dogs that need extra work and repetition in a specific area
- People that don’t have enough time to spend training basic manners or other skills
- Dogs that are good at home, but need exposure to new environments to proof behaviors
- Individualized problem solving
- Safe socializing for young dogs
To call in for a Drop In Spot, please call 24 hours in advance between the hours of 9:00 am and 8:00 pm
You will be provided with a checklist from which you can select behaviors to work on.
At the end of each day the trainer will provide you with a report from that checklist.
For maximum results in reliable and fast learning for your dogs, we recommend private lessons and/or group training classes that you participate in along with day camp, but is not required.
Additional charges will be incurred for late pick up.
Dogs must be friendly to other dogs and people. Not for reactive or aggressive dogs.
Missed sessions and client cancellations can not be made up.
Choose a full day program with or without training!
- 1 session, no long term commitment: $74.75 / day
- 1 month commitment: $69.00 / day
(billed one time at $299.00)
- 6 month commitment: $65.55 / day
(billed monthly at $284.05 / month for 6 months)
- 12 month commitment: $63.25 / day
(billed monthly at $274.08 / month for 12 months)
- 1 session, no long term commitment: $34.50 / day
- 1 month commitment: $28.75 / day
(billed one time at $124.58)
- 6 month commitment: $25.30 / day
(billed monthly at $109.63 / month for 6 months)
- 12 month commitment: $23.00 / day
(billed monthly at $99.67 / month for 12 months)