The First National Prenatal Program for Dog lovers!
Preparing families for life with kids and dogs
Dogs & Storks offers positive, practical and fun solutions for new and expecting families. Our programs clear up myths, emphasize realistic expectations and set new parents and family dogs up for success even before the baby arrives!
Dogs & Storks programs includes information about:
- How to prepare your dog for the baby’s arrival
- How to better understand what your dog is communicating; the basics of dog body language
- Solutions for attention seeking behaviors from your dog
- How to set up safe and smooth introductions between your baby and your dog
- How to include your dog in activities after your baby arrives home
The program is great for:
- Expectant and adoptive parents
- Extended family members
- Childcare and Foster care providers
- Midwives and OB professionals
...And anyone else who wants to learn how wonderful life with kids and dogs can be!
To register for one of our Dogs & Storks programs, please click here!